Central has resumed in-person worship on Sundays at 10:30 am observing the following all health department and
1. If you do not feel comfortable gathering in large groups, have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home and worship virtually via the Central Facebook page.
2. Please wear a face covering correctly to enter the church building and wear it throughout your time inside Central, including during worship. Face masks will be available if you don’t have one. This includes all school-age children.
3. Everyone must enter through the doors to the South (those opposite Central Faith and facing Corporation Parkway). Ushers will hold the doors open for you.
4. When you enter, you will have your temperature checked, asked to use hand sanitizer, and complete a waiver (if you have not already done so). Anyone with a temperature of 100°F or higher will be asked to worship from home.
5. Please go immediately into the sanctuary and sit down in the designated areas at least three (3) seats away from any other person or group of people. Sitting or visiting in the foyer will not be allowed.
6. Please refrain from shaking hands, giving high-fives, or giving hugs as you welcome one another.
7. The restrooms are for emergencies only.
8. There will be no bulletins, registration books, hymnals or Bibles available. Please feel free to bring your own Bible to church.
9. There will be no Sunday School or nursery available.
10. Please place your gift of thanks to God (your offering) in the basket in the foyer before entering the sanctuary or as you are leaving.
11. Please go directly outside using the same doors you entered through and go directly to your car after the worship service is over.
12. The worship service will still be streamed live on Facebook.
By working together and following these guidelines, we can continue to meet in-person, take care of each other, and reduce the risk of COVID-19.